An Extremely Goofy Movie Review | An Extremely Goofy Movie Screen Shots | An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000) 720p Telugu Dubbed Movie Download

An Extremely Goofy Movie Review | An Extremely Goofy Movie Screen Shots | An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000) 720p Telugu Dubbed Movie Download


I wonder why not many people like this movie. I think it is a good follow-up to its predecessor. I was nice to see Max go to college and see Goofy find a love interest. I also really enjoy the X-Games. The animation is good. Bradley Uppercrust is an entertaining villain.
The film is funny and mature moments are still there. There is only one problem I have with it: the absence of Roxanne. I really enjoyed Roxanne in A Goofy Movie, and I was very upset that she was not in it. If it was not for Max trying to impress her, the events of the first film would not happen again. This is strange, because one could say they broke up because Max was flirting with other girls, but Roxanne is an episode of House of Mouse present the same year the film was released was aired, so it's really weird. She and Max were such a cute couple and it's as if the writers forgot about her. This problem prevents me from liking the movie as much as the first, but I enjoy it just as much. It's not the best, but an extremely Goofy Movie is a fun good time.

Click Below To
An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000) 720p Telugu Dubbed Movie Download

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.